Book An Appointment
- To use our online ‘Book Now’ system, select your chosen category and treatment/s (you can select multiple treatments at a time from all categories)
- Select your staff preference
- Available days/times are green. The grey areas mean no availability.
- Once you’ve chosen your day and time, click next & enter your details if you are a new client. Selecting ‘remember me’ will mean you will not have to enter these in the future.
- You will be sent a confirmation email and a txt reminder the day before your appointment.
- Appointments can be altered or cancelled from this email.
- Please make sure you are aware of our cancellation policy.
We require 24hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If the appropriate notice is not given, your deposit will not be refunded. For appointments not booked online, 20% of your treatment cost will be put on your file and is to be paid before rebooking. We are understanding that urgent things can happen and you may be unable to keep your appointment, but we are busy and get booked in advance, and when enough notice is not given, it makes it hard for us to fill that space, a space that someone would have happily had. The deposit system is in place to cover the costs of overheads and staff wages for that time you had allocated.